Thursday, September 4, 2014

Widgets

The Declaration For A Heartful life

The universe and its INFINITE maker have ears. It listens to what we say and return to us whatever form of statement we utter. If we keep on complaining and whining, the same thoughts are being thrown back to us. When we experience our lives as flat and lackluster, it is our consciousness that is at fault. That’s how Julia Cameron perceives in her book, “Blessings: Prayers and Declarations for a Heartful Life.” In every event, in every circumstance, we have a choice of perspective. Will we focus on what we see as lacking, or will we look for the new good that is emerging?


When we go with the flow with our life no matter how difficult it might be, and have faith in our hearts that everything will turn out right, then we are expressing our faith and gratitude. It is in this act that we bless the scenarios that confront us. Cameron believes to bless a difficult situation is to soften our hearts. It is in this manner that we are spiritually healed, and thus, by blessing any crisis that may come our way is like looking at it with new eyes to be able to attain a higher, more open-minded perspective. As we surrender without resistance, we open our hearts. We are no longer victimized by resentment, bitterness and anger.

  • Cameron cites the following perspectives for us to remind our being and to be are on the many blessings that have come our way. And for us also to give our thanks and gratitude to the Heavenly Father:

1. My freedom is the gateway to a larger life. I cherish my freedom to act, think, feel and choose as I wish. I celebrate the choice which lies for me in every moment; I accept the responsibility which comes with freedom. I embrace my liberty and use it to create an abundant and meaningful life. I recognize that the shape of my life can be largely be of my own choosing


2. I co-create my life through conscious choice. Life is intentional, not accidental. Recognizing that I have the power to change my world by changing my thinking. I set for myself a gentle vigilance toward negative thoughts.


3. My health is a mirror to bring me clarity. In times of disease, I slow down, center myself, and focus on the blessings hidden within the circumstance. What blessing can be found by slowing down, but turning within? Disease begins as dis-ease. What can I do to ease my spirit? I open the eyes and ears of my heart to the abundant blessings of my natural world. I take my ease.


4. My life is shaped by Divine Guidance to greater beauty. I open myself to the freedom of change. I bless the changes that come to me. Trusting in change, I relax my grip on the contours of my life. I allow new beginnings. I allow alteration, accommodation, change. I hold out my hand and dance with the wind of change and bless the changeable creativity of life in its unfolding.




for reading. Take care always.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...