Thursday, July 31, 2014

Widgets

The Difference Between Ego and Humility.


I grew up in a family that belong to a lower middle class if social status is the subject. I had been a dreamer of a  glimpse of hope for a highly socialized living consistent with earthly materials which I believed were the bases for social acceptance. I felt jealous to those who lived abundantly.
Motivation came over where I stated to define my goal. Towards education, many of our folks believed the change brought by learning in different filed of specialties.I graduated in college in a way by which most of the time, felt the sour of living with less attention and acceptance mixed with empty stomach in going to school.
With the hard work I undertook, I became a teacher.I was serving in a Catholic high school for four years where I saw students and co-teachers came from the roots of prominent people with high ego or pride, but not all. There I started to go with their ways, pretending to be like them.In four years, I knew living not in my own self pushed me to go away from what my spirit wanted me to be in. I forgot my inner self due to ego, due to social acceptance, due to the trap (being poor) that kept inside my mind from childhood. Their I lost the true essence of my existence and purpose of life.
It was never too late when I started to go back to my divine root and to my spirit's purpose. To be humble and never thrives on other people's approval. My conscience is free, it's no longer lives in fear. Now, I am teaching in a public school where my heart beats with genuine purpose. It is because I saw most of my students experienced the kind of  living that I had before. But humbly pursue education, where pride is out of sight.


                                                            God Bless You!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...