Thursday, August 7, 2014

Widgets

Apply The Law of Giving

www.lifespiritguide.blogspot.com
1. I will make a commitment to keep wealth circulating in my life by giving and receiving life’s most precious gifts: the gifts of caring, affection, appreciation, and love. Each time I meet someone, I will silently wish them happiness, joy, and laughter.


2. Today, I will thankfully receive all the gifts that life has to offer me. I will receive the gifts of nature: sunlight and the sound of birds singing, or spring showers or the first snow of winter. I will also be open to receiving from others, whether it be in the form of a material gift, money, a compliment, or a prayer.


3. Wherever I go, and whoever I encounter, I will bring them a gift. The gift may be a compliment, a flower, or a prayer. Today, I will give something to everyone I come into contact with, and so I will begin the process of circulating joy, wealth and affluence in my life and in the lives of others.


4. Whatever it takes, I will always bear mind that to give without expecting something in return from the receiver is one of the characteristics of a benevolent heart. It is in giving that our gifts of life, spirit and intelligence are multiplied many times if our intention of giving is just to give.





0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...