Sunday, August 3, 2014

Widgets

Apply The Law of True Potentiality



1. I will reach the field of unadulterated probability by requiring some investment every day to be quiet, to simply Be. I will additionally sit alone in quiet reflection at any rate twice a day for roughly thirty minutes in the morning and thirty minutes at night.
2. I will take time each day to share with nature and to silently witness the intelligence within every living thing. I will sit silently and watch a sunset, or listen to the sound of the ocean or a stream, or simply smell the scent of a flower. In the ecstasy of my own silence, and by communing with nature, 1 will enjoy the lire throb of ages, the field of pure potentiality and unbounded creativity.
3. I will practice non-judgment. I will begin my day with the statement, “Today, I shall judge nothing that occurs,” and throughout the day I will remind myself not to judge.

                                                     God Bless You Always!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...